Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Update

I realize it has been freaking FOREVER since I last updated... so, I apologize. Honestly.

I just don't feel like I've had time to update or anything to really talk about!

I'll just update you with some cute pics...

Early February was my Mom's birthday and every year we go bowling for her party! It's always really fun because all the cousins come and she gives out trophies (because she is adorable).

The Birthday Girl and I

Ewan stole his Dad's trophy!


The whole Clan

A few weeks later I went to an Akelles show, which is good because it had been FOREVER since I'd been to one. I was starting to feel like a bad friend/fan.


Allison and I


Akelles


Allison and Shlee



Jessica and I


Ryan and Randi came!


Jenn and I


Craig looked goooooood in his bellly shirt!


John, Heather, Jessica, Jenn & Moi.

This past weekend we FINALLY went out!! It was beyond fun and I wish we could do it all the time, ALL THE TIME!


Tori and I kickin it... Ghetto style!


Kimball really didn't want his picture taken..
I did it anyways.


Kema and I! We had SO much fun!


Jimmy at Denny's! :D

And since tonight my eyelash appointment got cancelled, I decided to babysit Ewan. Ian and Jennifer were going out for her birthday dinner and I haven't seen Ewan in so long...


Playing outside on the bike...


Haha.. he loved it!


Time for a show...


Apparently I love bugging him! Ha



Jammie Time!

Until next time!!

1 comment: