Saturday, November 14, 2009

I'll pick you up and take you where you want...

I stole these pictures from Amanda, but I had to do it!!

Amanda, Jessica and I had a Girls Night on Wednesday. It was so much fun! I really just loved seeing the girls again (especially Amanda since she is about to pop!)

First we went to get our nails done. The girls got pedicures and I got a manicure...





After, we went to eat at McGrath's. The food was delicious! I got some yummy shrimp... mmmm!

It was a great time! We ate good food, gossiped, made fun of our psychotic meth-head waitress... everything you need to have an amazing evening.

And of course, more pictures...






1 comment:

  1. I can't believe I am just now reading this post. Me & the internet haven't been the closest of friends lately. This was a wonderful night. And wow...I was about to pop. These were exactly one week before Jax was born. :)

    Love you and miss you.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete