Saturday, October 31, 2009

Finished.

If you want to know the story of my life, you will go to Barnes & Noble and buy this book.

I just finished it last night and I LOVE it. It actually kind of creeped me out, because I feel like the author was writing it about my life. From the big dreams, big jeans, to big mormon-freak.

It's a memoir by Elna Baker. It's all about her struggle to fit in and find herself without losing her faith as a single Mormon in Manhattan. Although I never lived in Manhattan, I did live in Wisconsin and it was hard enough trying to fit in and keep my faith there. I know my friends love me no matter what, but it's difficult to have no one understand what or why you believe certain things.

So, like I said... if you want to get to know me better, you can read this book. I promise you it's a funny, inspirational read.



No comments:

Post a Comment