Sunday, September 27, 2009

Boredom..


Today has been ridiculously unproductive. I haven't done anything... that's right... ANYTHING.

Yesterday was such a fun day... I think that's why I'm so bored today.

Yesterday I went to visit Jessica at Nordstrom. She did my make up and it looked great!!
I ended up buying some stuff from Clinique and my new Mac "Style Black" that I ordered came in.

MAC Products;


Creme Colour Base



Mineralize Eye Shadow

Dazzlegloss Creme Lip Gloss

Clinique Products;



New Powder Brush


Even Better Foundation


In Extreme Pink, NOT Red



In Clearly Pink

Creme Eyeshadow in Sparkling Nude

Other Purchases;


I literally cannot wait for these to arrive...


It smells soooo good!

Future Wants;

I just want it so badly...


So, that's all I have to say about shopping.

I'm really excited for the next month. It's really going to be amazing!

I want to go to a lot of Haunted Houses this month, as well as FrightMares @ Lagoon.

But on the 10th Jessica and I are going to... *drum rolls*

My all time favorite band The Used.

I seriously can't wait! I love them and haven't seen them live for over a year. That's ridiculous!!

Then, my cousin Jenni and I have attempted to plan a mother/daughter weekend trip. It would be me, my mom, Jenni, her mom (my Aunt Linda), my cousin Pieper and her mom (my Aunt Jo Ann). We would all go to Disneyland on October 15th and come back on the 19th. I already asked off for work and am ready to buy my ticket asap.

I'm a little frustrated because no one is really telling me if they can go or not. My Aunt Linda is going to have to wait until tomorrow to know if she can make it for sure and my cousin Pieper hasn't gotten back to me either. My Aunt Jo is trying to see if she can get out of a wedding to go.

Honestly, I'm going either way. My mom said she would go and I'm pretty sure Jenni would be down no matter what. So, I'm excited either way. Halloween is just my favorite holiday so I am excited to see Disney all decorated in Halloween stuff!!

It's going to be awesome. I won't be too excited have to work 4, 10 hours days... 2 weeks in a row. But, it will be more than worth it.

Well, I suppose it's about time that I get up and do something before it's time for me to go to bed. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment